lgbt community

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Indecision

In my house we are all very indecisive people. When asked about where the family should go out to eat I usually answer with an "I don't know" or I pick my go to restaurant Okoboji Grill. It's a favorite with the whole family so I know that everyone will be happy if I choose Okoboji. I know that picking Okoboji is technically making a decision but someone has to do it or we would never decide on anything.

I've come to a stand still after my first blog. I know, sad. I simply can't decide what to blog about. Grey's Anatomy is airing a new episode in about 36 minutes (from the time I typed this sentence). I could blog about my reaction to this week's episode, last week's episode, the season as a whole so far (I think I might save this until all 10 episodes of 2009 have aired) or simply blog only about Calzona.

I could also blog about RENT the Broadway Tour. I have tickets for the Sunday matinee. I could blog about my group project in theater class. I could blog about my reaction to Gay Marriage in the media recently. I could blog about my fanfiction, the stories I read, the one I am currently writing, my betareader, or my numerous penpals that I know through the fanfiction website. Or I could blog about any number of things that come to my mind all throughout the day.

I have all of these ideas but I don't know where to start. I don't know which one to blog about first.

Thanks for reading! Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment