lgbt community

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger!



This BBA has its rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

I want to give a big thank you to my wonderful girlfriend Jessi! She really is too cute to be gay :) lol http://individualincredibleme.blogspot.com

Okay so I have to come up with 7 things about me that I haven't already shared. Here goes...
1. I have a slight case of OCD. Everything in my room has it's place and said things should be in their places at all times. My bookshelf is uber-organized. It's way too complicated to explain, you'll have to see for yourself.
2. I am obsessed with chapstick. I always have chapstick and if I don't I feel lost without it. I like just the regular old chapstick even though my girlfriend says it tastes like butt. How she knows what butt tastes like, I don't know. I didn't ask.
3. I love The Little Mermaid. Ariel is the best Disney Princess ever!
4. I am fiercely independent. I like to do things myself. Just because I'm a girl and I'm little doesn't mean I can't do things. I also don't like when other people pay for me. I feel insulted even if they are just trying to take care of me ;) Jessi.
5. I am forever grateful to my friends and family for supporting me and loving me for who I am.
6. I like to sing in the car and I think I'm getting pretty good at it :) I've never had a voice lesson in my life but it helps that I have a musical ear. Thank you 8 years of band!
7. Speaking of band... I played in the school band for 8 years. I started out on the clarinet. I was pretty much an instrument whore. I played keyboard percussion, I taught myself how to play flute and trumpet. In my junior year I got to play the oboe in concert band. I loved it! Playing the oboe was one of the best experiences of my life. It also played into my independent streak. I was my own section and I was in charge of myself, my instrument and my music. I didn't have a section leader to answer to.

Now to pass on this lovely award :)

1. This first one is a former English teacher of mine. I enjoy reading excerpts that she posts and other ideas for her novels.
http://jillwheeler.blogspot.com

2. I really enjoy this blog :) She goes by lezstar and blogs about everything lesbian. I really like reading about her take on lesbian issues from Constance McMillen to her own coming out story.
http://allthingslesbeau.blogspot.com

3. I know that Jessi passed on the award to The Surprise Dyke in her blog. I can't help but do the same :) Her blog posts always make me smile whether they are recapping a funny moment in her classroom, a funny conversation she had with her girlfriend or just one that she over heard while at work they always have me rolling!
http://thesurprisedyke.blogspot.com

4. This blogger is also one of my former English teachers. Her posts are mainly about her two wonderful little boys :) Her blog is mainly for keeping friend and family updated. Her layout is super cute! If you want to see two of the most adorable little boys be sure to check her out!
http://jessandiwanwilliams.blogspot.com

That's all I got. Go check them out!

I decided that when I'm talking about my girlfriend I'm just going to call her Jessi instead of J. She has her own blog with her name on it so what's with all the fake anonymity?

No comments:

Post a Comment