lgbt community

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hippos and Daisies

My girl makes me happy in more ways than I could ever possibly imagine. :) I wanted to do something for her that showed how much I really appreciate her. She told me that she likes Hippos but she didn't have a stuffed Hippo because she could never find one. So I made it my personal mission to find my girl a stuffed Hippo.

And what do you know, I found one :) She loves her Hippo.


J and Maggie :)

Now she wasn't the only one to get a present. She brought me a present too :) My present won't last as long as a Hippo but I love it just as much! J got me white daisies. Now, I'm not a flower kind of girl. I don't really like flowers but there's something about daisies. Ever since I was little I have always had something that had daisies on it.

1 comment:

  1. That was very cute the both of you getting those gifts.

    ReplyDelete