lgbt community

Saturday, January 29, 2011

IDINA MENZEL!!!!!

I AM GOING TO THE IDINA MENZEL CONCERT IN INDIANAPOLIS IN MARCH!!!!

Amanda and I decided to just say 'Fuck it' and go to the concert anyway. It's Idina Menzel! We are both in love with her and this kind of opportunity doesn't come around very often. We are going for it. We're young and we're allowed to make decisions like this.
The only problem will be my drive home. Hopefully, I can survive the 8 hour drive home after the concert. I have 12 hours to drive it so I can make stops for food and to get out and walk around to keep myself awake. My mom isn't too happy about the idea of me driving 2 states away by myself but I'm doing it anyway. The tickets are already paid for, I can't back out now. I'll miss school Wednesday and Thursday but I already checked and I won't be missing anything important. The only thing I have to do is go to play rehearsal Thursday afternoon.

I've kinda done this before. I pulled an all-nighter in May during finals week and then went to the Taylor Swift concert and didn't go to bed until 2 o'clock in the morning. I was up for way more than 24 hours. If I get home early enough I can take a nap before rehearsal. Don't underestimate the power of a 20 year old body!

1 comment: