lgbt community

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've got it bad

There is a girl in my chemistry class that I am crushing so hard on right now. I've kinda had a crush on her since the beginning of the semester and I like her more and more every day. All we ever do when we are together is laugh. We have an inside joke about Tootie Fruities, the generic brand of Fruit Loops. I won a bag of Tootie Fruities at Grocery Bingo a few weeks after the semester started. I had to take it into lab with me cuz I didn't have time to go to my car. I was so excited that I won Tootie Fruities because I never win anything when I play Bingo. She thought it was the most hilarious thing ever, how excited I was about this dang bag of cereal. Now all I have to say is "Tootie Fruities" and we burst into hysterics. No one else understands so they all give us weird looks. We know why it's funny.
She's been really flirty since the beginning of class. During the first lab she stood really close to me while I was doing things and she still kind of does. There's plenty of room for her to stand a little further away but I don't really mind :) We're lab partners so we spend alot of time together during the week. We've had quite a few conversations. She knows I'm gay and she knows about J.

Here's the thing. I have no idea what team she plays for. I've talked about J so she knows that J is my ex. Never once has she said anything about an ex or even a current relationship. Maybe she hasn't dated anyone yet. I don't know. My friend MS also in my Chemistry class sees her flirtiness too. I can't really tell if she's flirting with me or if it's just her personality. Neither one of us can figure her out. It's so frustrating!
I've decided that Wednesday is the day. I'm not gonna make a move cuz I don't want things to be awkward but I am definitely going to find out what team she plays for.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. How you going to find out? Are you just going to ask her "are you flirting with me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'm not gonna be that direct. I wish I could be but I don't want to freak her out. I'm just gonna ask her if she's had a boyfriend. If not I'll ask if she likes boys or girls.

    ReplyDelete