lgbt community

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anne Neczypor

I discovered Anne back in October. I was hunting through the iTunes store looking for stuff that was lesbian related. I came across a few podcasts and decided to download one called Girls on Girls. Jackie Primrose Monahan and Anne Neczypor host the show. I fell in love with Anne's voice so I listened to every single episode of the podcast multiple times. I learned through the podcast that Anne has a blog, a facebook page and she is a stand up comedian. I was perusing her blog one day out of boredom and came across this video. All I can say is this woman is hilarous!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. I think Anne is right if you eat chinese you may have a little chinese in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love this woman. She is hilarious and she always makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete