lgbt community

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bedroom Makeover Update

My bedroom makeover is almost complete! We are getting Carpet on Friday people! Once the carpet is installed I can hang my pictures back up on the walls and get everything back to the way it was. I will be so glad when my room is put back together. My obsessive compulsive tendencies have been driving me nuts for 10 months because the basement is a mess and I can't do anything about it. I have been forced to be less organized with my school stuff simply because I can't put anything in my room. It's all in the office. My desk is a mess and my mom yells at me to clean it off but I don't anywhere to put my stuff. My desk catches everything but that will all change starting on Friday.

Another thing that will be really nice is not having to brush drywall dust off the bottom of my feet before I get in bed. I also won't be destroying anymore socks on the exposed carpet tack. My landlord owes me at least five pairs of socks which I probably won't be seeing. I'm really glad that we don't own our house yet or we would have to use our own money to fix our basement which would mean that I would be displaced even longer. Pictures of my finished bedroom will be posted because I will be so excited that I won't be able to resist blogging about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment