lgbt community

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday Night Recap

As promised here is the recap of last night's date night.

J and I had planned on meeting at the halfway point between our two towns for dinner and a movie but those plans were kind of thrown out the window when I went up to see her on Wednesday night. We have decided to trade off on who drives. Yesterday was her turn to drive so she drove all the way down here to see me. I 'll save you the dirty details and get straight to the point.

J got to meet my parents and my brothers. I was so nervous when she got here I couldn't even look at her. I showed her my awesome room and introduced her to Mimi. Neither one of us wanted to go anywhere so we watched a movie and then I cooked dinner for her. She cooked for me on Wednesday night at her two moms' house. After dinner we watched a couple episodes of Glee. It was kind of late so we just talked for awhile and then went to bed.

It sounds like a boring night at home but spending time with J is anything but boring. My parents weren't home and my brothers left me alone so it was nice to hang out with just the two of us. I could just sit and look at her all day. She is perfect.

It was really hard to see her leave this morning. She wrote me a love note and it was super cute!

We already have plans for next Friday night and I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment