lgbt community

Friday, February 26, 2010

Best Feeling

Have you ever met someone and just knew there was something special about them? Well, I have and let me tell you it's the best feeling in the world.

I drove 2 hours to see J and boring car ride aside, I had a great time! I got to meet her two moms (her real parents don't know about me yet) and they are two of the coolest ladies I have ever met. I love music and it's great to meet people who are even more passionate about music than I am.

One of the highlights from last night was watching J sing my favorite Green Day song. She sang it without music, which she has never done before, just for me. :)

I had a great time Wednesday night and I can't wait to see her beautiful face tonight!

She was totally worth the 4 hour round trip and entire tank of gas. Just sayin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment